Help Out Your IT Team With Co-Managed IT Services
If your IT team is struggling to finish projects and stay on top of support requests, it’s likely due to one of the following reasons:
- Lack of Time: No matter how capable and efficient your IT team is, there are only so many hours in the day. Many times, IT staff are putting out daily fires, trying to keep up with updates and so much more. It leaves little to no time to get critical projects done and, at the same time, cuts down on productivity and morale.
- Lack of Money: At a certain point, a lack of money set aside in your budget might prevent you from getting that project done when you need it done.
- Lack of Expertise: Depending on the project, it could involve a new technology that your internal staff doesn’t have experience with. Learning about the technology in question may require extensive training and costly certifications. No internal IT team can be experts in every single technology your organization processes rely on.
What’s the solution? Get the extra help you need with Co-managed IT services.
What Is Co-Managed IT?
Co-managed IT services allow your organization and IT team to take advantage of the expertise and skill of a team of IT specialists when needed, and without paying additional salaries or benefits. It’s an affordable solution that allows you to expand your current IT resources and make sure you always have the tech support you need.
What Are The Benefits Of Co-Managed IT?
- Productivity And Efficiency: As your organization grows and evolves, you may need to scale up your efforts. Rather than hiring more internal IT staff, you can use a co-managed approach. This would provide the ongoing expertise for those projects that just seem out of reach, and, at the same time, providing the ongoing proactive support that is needed to make your organization the most productive and efficient it can be.
- Freedom of Focus: Without having to oversee network administration and helpdesk requests, your internal staff can plan, design, and implement in conjunction with the Co-managed team.
- Harness Expertise: You can also bring on the expertise and extensive experience offered by your Co-managed IT provider. If an organization hires IT service projects out as one-time occurrences, they, of course, are paying a premium. Consider the Co-managed model your organization hires the expertise overall and now has a partner that includes this ongoing service, so overall, it will save money now and in the future.
Get The Support And Resources You Need With Co-Managed IT
Don’t let your support tickets pile up or your projects sit unfinished any longer. Talk to the GO Concepts team today to augment your internal team with additional support from ours.
With a little extra help from our team, you will:
- Eliminate overdue support requests for your end-users and vastly reduce day to day downtime.
- Complete major projects more quickly and effectively.
- Have the freedom to strategically devote your internal IT staff capabilities where they’re most needed, without overworking them.
The quality and effectiveness of your IT team are up to you. Will you give them the resources and support they need to succeed?
GO Concepts is here to provide the extra help you need – all you have to do is ask.
Click here to get started or call us at (513) 934-8235.