Help Your IT Team With Co-Managed IT Services
You’re a huge company! We understand that! There is one company that understands that, and we are built for you!
Aside from challenges that many organizations face, it is important to consider the scale of the challenges bigger organizations, like yours, face. Our solutions are, and always have been, designed around scalability. Whether you’re a 20-staffed organization or a 2,000-staffed organization, we have the solutions that will scale with the size of your business.
Since your business is much larger than others, we understand your problems are much bigger.
If your IT team is struggling to finish projects and stay on top of support requests, it’s likely due to one of the following reasons:
- Lack of Time: No matter how capable and efficient your IT team is, there are only so many hours in the day. Many times, IT staffs are putting out daily fires, trying to keep up with updates and so much more. It leaves little to no time to get critical projects done, which cuts down on productivity and morale.
- Lack of Money: Often times, money is not being spent properly which could leave you without the funds you need. Your organization may be overspending on software, licenses, and other expenditures that you don’t need or use anymore.
- Lack of Expertise: Depending on the project, it could involve a new technology that your internal staff doesn’t have experience with. With cyberattacks on the rise, most internal IT staff members are not up to date on new cybersecurity measures and processes. Learning about the technology in question may require extensive training and costly certifications. No internal IT team can be experts in every single technology your organization processes rely on.
What’s the solution? Get the extra help you need with Co-managed IT services.
What Is Co-Managed IT?
With co-managed IT services, we will collaborate with your existing IT staff as your co-managed partner. Working with GO Concepts will give you the advantage of having an entire team, an entire company of different experts, people that work 7 days a week, monitoring your network and data 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and without paying additional salaries or benefits. It’s an affordable solution that allows you to expand your current IT resources to ensure that you always have the tech support you need.
What Are the Benefits of Co-Managed IT?
- Productivity And Efficiency: As your organization grows and evolves, you may need to scale up your efforts. Rather than hiring more internal IT staff, you can use a co-managed approach. This would provide the ongoing expertise for those projects that just seem out of reach, and, at the same time, provide the ongoing proactive support that is needed to make your organization the most productive and efficient it can be.
- Freedom of Focus: Without having to oversee network administration and Help Desk requests, your internal staff can plan, design, and implement in conjunction with your co-managed partners.
- Harness Expertise: You will have the expert skills and extensive experience offered by your co-managed IT provider. Outsourcing IT companies when needed can be costly. Save money with one low monthly cost by acquiring a co-managed partner that will be there for you 24/7.
Get the Support and Resources You Need with Co-Managed IT
Don’t let your support tickets pile up or your projects sit unfinished any longer. Talk to the GO Concepts team of experts today to augment your internal team with additional support from ours.
With a little extra help from our team, you will:
- Eliminate overdue support requests for your end-users and vastly reduce day to day downtime.
- Complete major projects more quickly and effectively.
- Have the freedom to strategically devote your internal IT staff capabilities where they’re most needed, without overworking them.
The quality and effectiveness of your IT team are up to you. Will you give them the resources and support they need to succeed?
GO Concepts is here to provide the extra help you need – all you have to do is ask.
Click here to get started or call us at (513) 934-8235.