The GO Concepts Private Cloud is housed in our on-premise Datacenter. Designed to remain live 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week, 365-days-a-year, it has been carefully constructed from day one of entering our location as a self-contained, climate-controlled, real-time monitored facility housing our core servers, virtual private servers, network equipment, diversely routed Internet fiber backbone connectivity, and our customers’ vital data.
Our Datacenter also houses our secure colocation facility, which allows customers all the advantages of a top-quality datacenter at an affordable cost for their mission-critical online applications.
Working with industry-leading companies like Pure Storage, VMware, Veeam, Lenovo, Cisco, and Microsoft, we can provide our customers with the best solutions to meet their information technology needs.
This attention to detail is what ensures the GO Concepts Private Cloud is secure and available for our customers around the clock, when they need it, achieving some of the highest quality reliability and performance of any companies. The GO Concepts Private Cloud compliments our managed services, providing worry-free server infrastructure for our customers. Whether you’re wanting to start using the cloud in a hybrid setup or wish to move all your servers to the cloud, the GO Concepts Private Cloud is the perfect solution, providing security, reliability, and peace of mind to your organization.
Why choose the GO Concepts Private Cloud?
- Founded in 1997, GO Concepts has been using cloud technology since 2009 and is continually implementing new emerging technologies
- We have years of experience offering private cloud solutions to Developmental Disabilities organizations and have tailor-made solutions to fit organizations of any size
- GO Concepts is already a trusted cloud provider for many county boards and DD-related organizations, non-profits, independent providers, and businesses across Ohio
- Our cloud is operated to meet HIPAA guidelines; in addition to being fully HIPAA audited, there is ongoing security and HIPAA evaluations being performed
- We operate our own datacenters so you know exactly where your data is and who can access it
- Our datacenter requires multi-factor authentication for access, is video/audio monitored, and our client’s servers and data are segmented and secured in their own area
- Get the guaranteed reliability of big-name cloud providers, with the personal touch of a company specialized in supporting Ohio DD organizations
- All the features of a professional datacenter: conditioned power, battery backup, generator power, 24/7 security monitoring, redundant fiber Internet, and automated backups with off-site replication and disaster recovery
- Performance & Productivity
- Never worry about server warranties or outdated hardware when using the GO Concepts cloud. We are continually upgrading and improving the hardware resources with no downtime or additional cost to you
- Secure Remote access solutions can integrate the Private Cloud with your existing network or allow secure remote access to increase employee mobility
- Peace of Mind
- Other Ohio County Boards and DD-related organizations have been using our cloud services since 2013 and trust us with their most sensitive and critical systems
- Our systems and services are designed for organizations like yours
- Ohio-based company that is active in the Ohio developmental disabilities community
- You know exactly who you are dealing with, GO Concepts is locally owned and operated.
- Proven successful results in the technology business since 1997
The cloud is not going away! It is only improving, from both a security and performance standpoint, which means it must be evaluated for how it can best benefit your organization. We understand the cloud can be scary and confusing, but it doesn’t have to be. Contact our professionals to learn how the GO Concepts Private Cloud can benefit you today.
GO Concepts is dedicated to working with the Development Disabilities community throughout Ohio to help them best protect their network and private data. Our commitment to County Boards of DD and the agencies and independent providers that work with them, ensures your organization will have a professional information technology team that is highly experienced in your specific needs and ready to serve them, whether working with your existing IT staff or as your IT Department.
For help doing the best with your information technology, contact the team at GO Concepts.