Associate IT Support Specialist
“Sara has quickly become integral to our staff and her passion for IT is matched by her desire to help others. She is a wonderful member of our team.”
John Gambill Jr, CEO | Co-Founder
• What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
A: I love to play music! I can play just about any instrument I pick up. Right now my main focus is drumming.
- • What’s your favorite movie?
A: Resident Evil
- • What are you passionate about?
A: IT! I love working with technology and solving problems.
- • How long have you been working for GO Concepts?
A: About 9 months.
- • What do you do in your spare time?
A: I love to play Destiny and Skyrim.
- • Which sports team do you root for?
A: University of Louisville! Go CARDS!
- • Do you play a musical instrument?
A: I play everything! I started with clarinet, then tuba and everything in between. Then I also play guitar, bass and drums.
- • What’s the one piece of advice you would give others about life?
A: “If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But If you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.” – T. Harv Eker
- • If you were doing something else besides this, what would it be?
A: Music Engineering.
- • Do you volunteer anywhere?
A: I am a member of the 501st Legion. We dress up as Star Wars characters and go to local hospitals/orphanages to cheer up the children. We raise money for local charity groups at surrounding comic conventions.
- • What is the one thing in this world you are most proud of?
A: I am proud that I found the motivation and bravery to start a new career path after I lost my job of 8 years to company restructuring. It is not easy when you lose it all and have to start from the bottom again, but I feel that with every day I come to work I am building onto a career that is rewarding and provides the security I have been looking for.
- • Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
A: Windows! I think the layout and functionality of the OS is much better. I also love all the open source software you can get through Windows.